Thursday, 29 January 2015

The Pink Windmill Baker's Debut!

Hello!

As this is my first blog as The Pink Windmill Baker, I thought I best introduce myself and what my blog is all about!

I am an undergraduate student of English Language with a mad passion for food, in particular, baking. This love of baking has lead me to creating this blog, which will offer recipes, hints and tips, and reviews of all the latest cookbooks, and of course, discussion of The Great British Bake Off when it returns to our TV screens this summer!!

I hope you as readers will enjoy these blogs and be inspired to create your own baked delights, and if you do I would love to hear from you!

So, that is all for now, but I will be back soon with something to inspire and treat the taste buds!

Get baking!

Love,

The Pink Windmill Baker
xx




A little taste of what's to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment